Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I dunno about this. Yeah, they might get cult status just for pure comedic value. Or bonus points for hot women a la the Spanish soap operas on Telemundo and Univision. Either way, I feel a drinking game coming on.

While we're on the subject of Spanish-language television, let's pay our respects and point out that Don Francisco kicks ass.

No matter what, I don't think Japanese dorama can be any worse than fucking Days of Our Lives. Yeah, as if I need to distinguish myself as an even bigger pussy than I already have, I used to be hooked on Days. Personally, I think they're feeding crack through the TV tube and that's why I was addicted.

Pretty much the only good thing about being in the dorms freshman year of college was that it helped get me off Days. We didn't have cable in the dorms that year, and so all we got was shitty antenna reception. I got tired of coming home from class every day only to watch a horribly fuzzy tape of that day's episode. Yes, I was taping it. CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY, PEOPLE. Get off my ass.

Like I said, I'm better now. So, um, like... What's going on with that show nowadays, anyway? Not like I care or anything.

No comments: