Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I have a feeling that posting this link, about the Paris Hilton sex tape, will get me some hits.

What a stupid cunt. "I... never, ever thought that these things would become public." Ummm, let's see... You're rich, you're famous, and you fucked someone and let them tape it. What did you expect to happen? Well, obviously not this.

As a side note, isn't it embarrassing that we actually refer to people as a "reality TV actress." Just goes to show you how real "reality TV" really is.

Fuck this little tramp. And not in the sexual way, either. Neither this bitch, nor her sister, are attractive in the least. Just like those fucking Coors twins. They're not going to be hot just because they're blonde and identical twins. I am so sick and tired of unattractive women being paraded around while we're told they're hot and expected to buy it. Fuck you, I can decide who's hot and who's not. I don't need Coors or Maxim telling me how shallow I should be, because I do a great job of being shallow all on my own. Oh, and to further the discussion, Coors, fuck you twice for the twins bullshit. I have lots of twins fantasies, so please quit fucking with that. But that's a post for another time.

The problem is that some guys are so fucking stupid that they can have a blonde pair of tits paraded in front of them and they're immediately like "Oh, that's hot." You didn't even look at her. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's pretty stupid to argue about who you're physically attracted to. But some people don't even try. That's right, they don't even try to be superficial.

No comments: