Tuesday, January 06, 2004

So I'm listening to an ad for EHarmony.com this morning. They're talking about their bullshit system where they have a list of 29 compatibility points or some such bullshit that they use for pairing people off. Which means you answer some questions, they put it through a computer, and it finds you a match. I'm thinking to myself, I don't want the fucking BCS finding me a girlfriend.

The again I'm like, wait a minute, maybe I do want the BCS finding me a girlfriend, because it would probably find me two.

Who am I kidding. You could either give my info to a fucking Beowulf cluster, and after a few years of chugging away it'll just tell you "I've got nothing." Either that, or hand it to a 25 MHz shitbox and it will instantly tell you "What the fuck are you thinking?"

No comments: