Saturday, February 14, 2004

Continuing with chicks and romance...

Since underage girls are... sometimes a topic here, the Olsen Twins have been mentioned on occasion. One thing I've been meaning to go track down some of the Olsen Twins countdown sites. Yes, there are sites out there that are counting down the days until the Olsen Twins turn 18. You can find a bunch of these sites by doing a quick Google search. As if I needed a reminder, I'm not the only sick fuck out there. Pretty much all guys are either A) with me or B) liars. You guys know you like to look, even if like me you won't do anything further.

I honestly don't see what the big deal with the Olsen Twins is. Like Hillary Duff, they could definitely stand to be much hotter. I mean, if you're gonna market underage poon, you might as well do it right, shouldn't 'cha? Even the fact that they're twins really doesn't do all that much for me, but the twins issue is a post for another time.

No comments: