Friday, September 26, 2003

I've come across a couple of new links courtesy of my referral log.

First we have On topic except when I'm not!, a 'blog with lots of political commentary in the same vein as what you can find here, only much more coherent and without all the filthy language.

Next and finally we have Vanessa's blog, who quoted both John and I in her Sept. 26th post. Naturally, the quotes are us talking about our nerdy, obsessive compulsive habits, but fuck it. I'll take it. Gotta go with the KMFDM principle: "Let's stop saying 'don't quote me,' because if no one quotes you, you probably haven't said a thing worth saying." Sad, however, that this is apparently all I've said that's worth saying, but at least it's something.

As always, thanks goes out to these fine 'blogmasters.

No comments: