Saturday, September 27, 2003

While we're on the subject of fucked up things found on other people's 'blogs, I was reminded of something I saw posted over at The Ides several weeks ago. If you follow this next link, you're probably going to regret it. It's nothing illegal, just really, really fucked up. If you're easily offended or grossed out, or, hell, even if it takes a decent amount to offend you or or gross you out, beware. Do not be viewing this at work or with anyone else around, lest they think you're into this. It is most definitely an "adult" link. Without further ado, here it is.

I suspect we may have just lost some readership.

Leave it to the Japanese to one-up the Germans when it comes to perversion. Don't ask what it was that reminded me of this link, either. And while we're on the subject, where exactly did you find this, Danny? Or do I even wanna know?

No comments: