Monday, October 13, 2003

God fucking damn it. I fucking hate the Catholic Church. Fuck them in their fucking ignorant fucking assholes. Fuck the Pope, fuck all his cardinals, and fuck all of his senseless fucking followers. Fuck you, you goddamn fucking pieces of shit. Fuck you for spreading death-dealing lies just so you can promote your beyond ignorant and completely fucking ass-backwards opinions. I hate these people so goddamn much I wish someone infected with HIV/AIDS would go around fucking each and every one of them in the ass repeatedly, unprotected of course.

I don't think my hatred of religion, especially Christianity, is any sort of secret. Fucking crap like this is why I am seething with hatred for these people. I mean just beyond fucking angry. So bloody angry that I put together even less coherent thoughts and spew out even more profanity than usual.

God. Christ. Fuck. That's it, I'm done.

No comments: