Wednesday, September 03, 2003

So I managed to go get a sandwich from Subway today without incident. This may have been due in part to the fact that I yelled at myself beforehand to make sure that I had enough cash. While I was there, a couple of uninteresting tidbits came up.

Inside the shop was a candy machine that apparently dispenses "Chocolate Nuggets." Now, maybe it's just my twisted mind that sees things like that and thinks of something sick. But you just know some closet coprophiliac has seen that machine, or one just like it, and gotten kinda excited. Also, the machine was empty - whether or not that's due to high demand or lack thereof is open to speculation.

In the middle of the parking lot there was a single baby shoe. Normally this kinda fucks with me, making me ask "Why the fuck do you always see a single shoe on the side of the road? Where is the other one, and why do they never get lost or discarded in pairs?" Today, however, all I could ask myself was "Where is the rest of the kid?"

No comments: