Monday, September 01, 2003

Hey, so does anyone know of a decent way to add comments to 'blog posts? I found one that was free and looked pretty good, called HaloScan, but they aren't accepting any new members. Another, squawkbox.tv, is also free but sucks. Every comment link will have the text 'Comments by SquawkBox.tv' or some such bullshit, which I don't want and can't change unless I give them money, which I won't. I don't mind being a corporate whore, I just want things to look the way I want without having to pay for it. I'm easy to please. I may just go ahead and use that one for now, until I either find something better or get sick of their shit.

Ok, yeah, I went ahead and added it. It looks ugly, but it's not like the rest of the page is some great work of art, either. Of course, it also adds to load time thanks to extra images and JavaScript and shit, so sorry to any dialup users. For what it's worth, I'm also fucking myself in that arena, and not in the happy fun masturbatory way since I'm usually doing shit on dialup as well.

No comments: