Friday, September 12, 2003

I don't know why I keep doing this, but here are a shitload more searches that have brought visitors here:

marriage is bullshit
Hacking school cracks open new career option
doax hoax pics
fuck everything
fuck ariel sharon
19 highjackers
looking for girls dates and wants to fuck
naked miliatry men
Sheeting, fuck
school+14 years+girls+fuck
contributing to delinquincy of a minor
12 years lolys pics

I'm kinda proud of that "marriage is bullshit" one. And the tactic to get hits by mentioning pr0n is working as well. The odd thing is, it's rarely one coherent phrase that every brings people here - search engines are flagging words spread across different pages. Oh well, whatever works.

I'm also real glad to see that my use of language and choice in topics are drawing in so many pedophiles. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of that. I am so going to get in trouble for this 'blog, even though I'm not the boyfucker or the one looking for 12-year-olds.

However, someone searching for "lolys pics" just further cements my belief that that one guy I saw on the road this week was referring to his lolicon on his license plate.

No comments: