Monday, September 08, 2003

Well then, tell your son to quit being so fucking stupid. Of course, at that point in the conversation, it's not clear as to whether or not he's still talking about negative things said about Dubya. "And he'll do OK." "Just OK? Gee, thanks for the rousing vote of confidence, Dad!"

What the fuck is up with Paula Zahn asking such stupid fucking questions? No, I mean besides the fact that she's a fucking idiot. Oh, wait, there's my answer. "Are you able, at a point in your life now, where you can read a piece that's negative and just say, "I'm not going to finish that"?" I know the man is 79 years old now, but he used to be fucking President. I think he's pretty well able to decide whether or not he's going to finish reading something that's pissing him off.

You know, I've gained more and more respect for Elder Bush as time has gone by. Mainly, the time that has passed and allowed me to see what a shitty president his son is. At least H.W. seems to have a decent sense of humor.

No comments: