Thursday, September 11, 2003

Why is it that every fucking online store is affiliated with Amazon.com now? I just found out that Fluke put out a new album recently, and of course, it's an import because we get nothing but shit in this country. So I check Amazon. "Usually ships in 3-4 weeks." What the fuck is that shit? I could just fly overseas and get it sooner. How hard is it for someone to put it in a fucking envelope and send it to me? Anyway, since Amazon sucks, I check other places, like Virgin and CDNow, who I discover are all "powered by Amazon.com," which is a bunch of shit. Yeah, my nuts are powered by Amazon, but they won't take four weeks to reach you. So, clearly, I can find this thing, but waiting a month for it is utter bullshit. Hey, Blackjack, what's that one site you go to for finding import shit? I know I can track it down, since I'm the King of Finding all Shit that Interests Me, but it's 2 AM and I'm tired.

No comments: